- Access & Campus
From New Chitose Airport to Central Sapporo（JR Sapporo Station）
- Take the “Rapid Airport Liner” and get off at Sapporo Station.
[Approx. 40 min. , 1,070 Yen]
- New Chitose Airport Bus （Hokkaido Chuo Bus , Hokuto Kotsu ） , Take the “To Downtown Sapporo” and get off at “Sapporo Ekimae”.
[Approx. 80 min. , 1,030 Yen]
■From Central Sapporo
■From New Chitose Airport
- Take to Fukuzumi at subway Toho Line “Sapporo” station or “Odori” station , and “Gakuen mae” station gets off. The third exit direct connection (in the law school building the fourth exit).
[Approx. 6 min. from “Sapporo” station , 5 min. from “Odori” station , 200 Yen]
- New Chitose Airport Bus （Hokkaido Chuo Bus , Hokuto Kotsu ） , Take the “To Downtown Sapporo” and “Fukuzumi” station gets off.
[Approx. 50 min. , 1,030 Yen]
- Change to subway Toho Line, and “Gakuen mae” station gets off.
[Approx. 7 min. , 250 Yen]
■From JR Sapporo Station
- In Sapporo station bus terminal, Take Jotetsu bus Jozankei Line  (Hoheikyo Onsen Line ) , Jozankei Line  (Hoheikyo Onsen Line ), Moiwa Line [south 55], either of the Makomanai Line [south 54], and “Hokkai Gakuen Dai Kougakubu Mae” gets off. [Approx. 25 min. , 210 Yen]
- In the Sapporo Station north exit, Take Jotetsu bus Makomanai Line [south 64] and “Hokkai Gakuen Dai Kougakubu Mae” gets off. [Approx. 25 min. , 210 Yen]
■From the subway Toho Line “Fukuzumi” station
- Take Chuo Bus [No. Fuku 86] or [No.86] from the seventh Fukuzumi bus terminal platform; get off “Kiyota Danchi” bus stop, a 5-minute walk.
[Seat-load time approx. 18 min. , 210 Yen]